We originally set up our family office at the request of our Families to meet a clear charter of their requirements: address their wealth management specifications and specifically those that had not been met due to the conflict of interests inherent to the wealth management industry.
Based on this charter, we developed our own identity and an unique service-minded philosophy, with a comprehensive added value spectrum based on a virtuous business model. We set up an operational structure based on our respective professional backgrounds, and with the invaluable advice of the top managers of the main European and American family offices, representatives of other wealthy Families, as well as other Family service providers that we coordinate and supervise (i.e. lawyers, chartered accountants, notaries, other regulated advisory professions, banks, fund managers and other financial institutions, etc).
- Our family investor identity
- Our critical mass and ability to pool interests, costs and experience
- Our international network of asset managers, advisors and families, patiently built up over time
- Our team of highly experienced professionals serving some of the main European Families
- Our resources and information systems
- AMF accreditation (French financial markets regulator),
Financial Investment Advisor E003067
- ACPR accreditation (French banking and insurance supervisor),
Intermédiaire en Assurances ORIAS 10057135
- Member of the National Association of Financial Advisors,
ANACOFI and ANACOFI CIF